For the past few days Nate and I have been working like crazy on the kitchen and now we are finally able to see some fruits to our labor.
Things we’ve accomplished since Sunday:
1) Attached new hinges and hardware to cabinet doors.
2) Attached doors back on to cabinet boxes.
3) Installed new dishwasher
4) Finished installing butcher block countertops
5) Installed a new range hood
6) Installed beadboard on sink side as a backsplash.
Things still on the to do list:
1) Install beadboard behind range and ends of cabinets
2) Spackle and paint beadboard
3) Install crown molding and trim pieces
4) Paint ceiling
For now I am just happy to be able to put all of my dishes back in place and bring order back to my house after several months.
It truly is amazing how much paint can transform a room. We love looking at the progress we’ve made so far.
Our kitchen started out like this:
And now looks like this:
So much better already! Once we have completely finished our renovation I will be going through all of my receipts in order to break down all of the costs involved in our makeover. That will be interesting for sure since I have no idea what the total cost will come out to. 🙂