Today I finished ripping out the remaining carpet in the closet area. After Nate helped me remove the baseboards I went to work on those stubborn tack strips. I have to admit that the strips in the closet were ten times harder to remove due to the small space and many corners. I really had to power through the job and push myself to finish. In the end I am happy to report that the closet is now carpet free!
I am thinking about painting the closet trim during tomorrow’s hour, but we’ll see. I am hoping to have the floors done this weekend so that next week can be dedicated to the board and batten and paint.
Cheers to hour #10!